Permanent Makeup is Ideal for people who:
- Are fed up of the daily routine of applying a reapplying makeup.
- Are looking to Save time due to busy schedules.
- Are a busy mum or business woman or just don’t have the time in the morning.
- Have vision problems that cause difficulties applying makeup
- Have arthritis or have dexterity problems making it difficult to apply makeup
- Are Sporty who like to look there best even in the gym or by the pool
If you would like more information on the treatments I offer or you would like to book a FREE consultation with me then please contact me on tel:01344 379005
Here’s a little about my training and experience in the industry…
There is more to permanent makeup then just drawing a set of eyebrows and tattooing them on.
It is a highly skilled procedure.
I trained on a 1to1 basis with Katy Jobbins. She is an award winning industry expert and founder and head trainer of the permanent makeup academy who has travelled the world over 10 years both training and teaching.
My study was broken down into 3 sections those being medical, colour theory, and technical training.
Here is just a brief overview of the in-depth knowledge required to perform permanent makeup at a very high level:
- Medical Conditions
- Changes In The Skin
- Allergy Testing
- Consultations, Medical History, & Aftercare
- Colour Theory, Permanent Makeup Pigments and Colour Mixing
- The Study of 21 Pigments
- Advanced Colour Correction
- Needle Configurations
- Machine management & Sterilisation
- 7 Advanced Needling Techniques
- Pigmenting Guidelines for Brows, Eyes, Lips
- Total Symmetry, Convex & Concave Faces
- Pre Drawing & Measuring Eyebrows, Lips & Eyes
- Natural Hair Simulation, Powdered Effect Eyebrows, Combination Effect Eyebrows
- Lip Liner, Natural Lip Blush & Full Lip Colour
- Eyelash Enhancement, Safe & Simple Eyeliner Designs
Your Consultation & Allergy Patch Test Procedure
Having a Consultation & Patch Test ….
The consultation will be friendly and informal, we will chat and I will explain the procedure in a way you will be comfortable with and understand fully what is in involved.
Discussing a design that compliments your face, age, shade and bone structure.
No two treatments are ever the same.
The patch test is pain less and just consist of a small scratch and a small drop of pigment placed to check for a reaction.
None of my clients have had a bad reaction to pigments. It’s very rare to do so, but I still test to make sure you’re skin will have no reaction to any of the treatments.
If you can’t make the patch test then don’t worry as I can send one in the post with instructions to do it yourself. But it must be done at least 24 hours before your treatment. I cannot perform any treatments unless you have had a patch test.
PERMANENT MAKEUP PIGMENTS
All the pigments I use have been specifically formulated through years of research and have been developed using only the finest grade of iron, oxides and are used by medical professionals world wide. Made from the highest quality and have supreme colour concentration so colours remain true and result in needing less top ups over the years.
The ingredients found in our pigments are also used in the world most famous manufactures such as Gucci, Lamcombe, Mac, Channel and many more.
Carrying a wide variety of shades I custom blend and cater for blondes, brunettes, dark skinned and dark haired and silver haired woman.
What To Do Next …
Save So Much Time And Ditch Your Daily Makeup Routine
Call Sohayla Now For A FREE No Obligation Consultation on:
Tel: 01344 379005 | Mbl: 07500 943044
(If the line is engaged or I am with another client then please leave a message and I’ll get straight back to you as soon as I am free)